Thursday, December 6, 2012

Winter Snowscape Watercolor Painting

"The House With the Snowy Hill" 2012. Watercolor on colored paper.

I will be teaching these watercolor snowscapes along with giant 3D snowflakes this weekend in my December Saturday Morning Seasonal Art Classes for children ages 7-10 at the Tracy Art Center in Old Saybrook, CT, where I have been teaching art classes since October 2012. Starting in January I will be teaching adult soft pastels on Saturdays, also at the Tracy Art Center. I'm pretty excited about it. Today I taught people at my work how to make the giant 3D snowflakes and we made 12 in about 2 1/2 hours! (Including one spray painted gold!) We hung up a few in our office, so it looks more festive now. Be on the look out for pictures soon of the giant 3D snowflakes!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Liza, that's so pretty! Make sure you post any more snowscapes you do :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Sofi! Glad you like it! Yes, I will be sure to post any new snowscapes :)

    ReplyDelete