Monday, December 10, 2012

Wow!

Dear readers,

On Saturday December 8th, my blog, lizastudioart.blogspot.com, received a grand total of 324 page views! I also have a running total of 1,692 page views for all time, for this blog. Very exciting!

I will continue to have more updates as I create more new, and exciting art :) Please tell your friends! Also, soon I plan on posting more art for sale at my etsy shop. Here is that address again: http://www.etsy.com/shop/LizaStudioArtCrafts . Three different prints are for sale there online and I would love it if one of my blog readers became a customer!

Again, any feedback- comments, questions or constructive criticism is welcome.

Thank you, readers!

All the best,
Liza

The other weekend, I made this wreath at my CSA (Community Supported Agriculture) Farm. It's nice to walk by it every time I go through the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment