Sunday, December 16, 2012

More Art Available to Buy on Etsy.com Now!

I am pleased to tell you that I have added 4 recent works to my Etsy.com shop available to the public now. Please tell your friends and anyone you think would be interested in buying a piece or two! As always, feedback is welcome on this blog. I hope you enjoy my work as much as I enjoy making it :)

Here is the address of my Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/LizaStudioArtCrafts

 "Good Morning" The Bell with Lemons and a Rooster-Shaped Egg Cup- Soft Pastels: $90
 "White Pottery with Flowers and an Apple"- Soft Pastels- Framed: $90
 "The House with the Snowy Hill" Nighttime Snowscape Scene- Watercolor: $25
"The Bowl with Limes and a Tomato"- Framed- Soft Pastels: $90












Become a customer of Liza's Studio Arts and Crafts today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment