Saturday, September 7, 2013

30 Under 30 Exhibit

I have three pieces featured in the Norwich Arts Center's current exhibit "30 Under 30."
I went to the opening reception last night and was very happy to see my selfie has a prime spot under the show's title in the gallery!

"Liza Basks" 2013. Soft pastels.


"The Horn" 2013. Soft pastels.


"The Orchid" 2011. Photolithograph.



The show is on display September 4th- September 28th, 2013 at the Norwich Arts Center located in downtown Norwich at 60 Broadway, Norwich, CT 06360. Hours are Wednesday- Saturday 12-4 pm.

Also- I am listed on the Norwich Art Center's website! Just my name along with all the other artist members. However, I am listed as Elizabeth, just in case you're wondering, my full name is Elizabeth, but I do not go by that name on the whole, I prefer to be called Liza, as I'm sure you can guess by the name of this blog. You can see my name listed on this page under Meet The Artists, I am the first one listed. 

Go see the show anytime this month, lots of young artists from across Connecticut with very interesting work are featured!

No comments:

Post a Comment