Saturday, August 17, 2013

Framing in Action Shots!

Hello! My boyfriend Jon took some photos when my Dad and I were recently framing a "Buddha with Flowers" print. It was one of two Buddhas that sold recently at the GLP Art Show. I haven't taken any of my works to be professionally framed, as I'm sure that would be very expensive, but I like to think my Dad and I do a pretty good job! Thanks for your help, Dad! And thanks for taking the photos, Jon! Enjoy the framing process!




You have to trim off the beveled edge (raw edge) of the paper, as it is too large to fit in the frame. All of the very nice printmaking paper I have used comes with a beveled edge and I had to trim some of it, even before I printed, so it would fit neatly in the press.




Attaching a wire to hang!



I'm attaching my art business card to the back of the frame.


The finished product!



No comments:

Post a Comment