Saturday, August 18, 2012

Big Hello to Blogger/Blogspot!

Hello anyone who might read my first post on Blogger/Blogspot!

My name is Liza and I am creating a blog to show my art that I have created over the years and new pieces as well! I have recently started another blog also called Liza's Studio on Tumblr. I like that blog very much but I have discovered 2 flaws on that blog website that I think Blogger could address much better. On Tumblr you cannot comment on individual posts or pictures. And you can't comment at all if you don't have a Tumblr account. I am interested in hearing people's thoughts on my work, so I did not think all my blogging needs were being met on Tumblr, so hopefully this new blog/website venture will be successful!

Please enjoy my art and feel free to comment, ask questions or provide any constructive criticism you would like. Thank you, Liza.

No comments:

Post a Comment